Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Happy Mo Day!

Riley Mo wm

Hi everyone,
It is day 4 of our Riley sneak peeks in readiness of the of the new Riley stamps that will be available from Riley and Company this coming Thursday 24th May. This time round we have 14 new Riley’s being released.

For my card today I have used The Moustache Riley … isn’t he just too cute hehe! As soon as I saw this image I knew I had to use the moustache designer paper I have had for a while.

  • Don’t forget to check out all the Riley and Company Design Team’s blogs for more sneak peeks everyday!
  • Join us for our release Blog Hop this Thursday 24th May 10 PM EST, starting on the Riley and Company Blog.
  • New Release Stamps available in the Riley and Company Store from Thursday 24th May 10 PM EST.

I’ll be back tomorrow with another sneak peek to share with you all.

Stamps: The Moustache – Riley and Company
Paper: White; Black; Times & Season’s DP – Echo Park
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Black Twine; Button; MFT Die-namics First Place Award Ribbon Die; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

scrappintlc said...

Loving the DP together. Awesome.

Jody Morrow said...

That flower looks great!

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee this makes me laugh, LOVE it!!~

Joanne (jojot) said...

thanks for the giggle