Saturday, December 18, 2010

Notes!

SU-My-Notes2-wm

Hi everyone,

A few weeks ago I posted a Password book I created to give as a gift for a Christmas swap for a group of friends I get together with each month. I decided I needed to make something else to put with the password book so I decided to create this note holder.

SU-NotesandPasswords-wm 

Here is a photo of my note holder with the password book I made. You can see more info on my password book here.

SU-My-Notes-wm

Here is another view of my note holder.

Stamps: Sweet Somethings – SU
Papers: White; Pink; Purple; Book Board; DP
Other: Black Ink; Purple Ribbon; Button; Twine; Modern Label Tag Punch & Die;  Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

7 comments:

Chrissy D said...

FANTASTIC IDEA! Into my file to case! TFS!

Teresa said...

that is just too cute! i'm doing covered journals for the ladies at work. this would have been a great idea as well.

Joanne (jojot) said...

you are always such a clever one

Vicki G said...

Frances, this is adorable!

Hugs

Vicki

Cindy Haffner said...

AWESOME Frances!!

Silli said...

wow zers...this is perfect Frances...love the set! Great inspiration!

Mary said...

Frances these projects are so cute!