Monday, May 21, 2012

Drum Major!

Riley Batton wm

Hi everyone,

It is day 2 of our Riley sneak peeks in readiness of the of the new Riley stamps that will be available from Riley and Company this coming Thursday 24th May. This time round we have 14 new Riley’s being released.

For today’s sneak peek I used cute Drum Major Sophie. I used a recent I Spy sketch for the layout of my card.

  • Don’t forget to check out all the Riley and Company Design Team’s blogs for more sneak peeks everyday!
  • Join us for our release Blog Hop this Thursday 24th May 10 PM EST, starting on the Riley and Company Blog.
  • New Release Stamps available in the Riley and Company Store from Thursday 24th May 10 PM EST.

I’ll be back tomorrow with another sneak peek to share with you all.

Stamps: Drum Major – Riley and Company
Paper: White; Blue; Life of the Party DP – Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax; Blue Brads; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

Kathy Berger said...

Oh my....I really love this! I am already counting the impact this is going to have on my pocketbook and my storage space... hmmm.

Cindy Haffner said...

adorable!!~

MiamiKel said...

sheer perfection!!!!

Silli said...

hehe, this is so pretty Frances!

Virgo5 said...

Great papers for this one Frances!

Joanne (jojot) said...

LOVE the layout and the richness of the colors