Saturday, January 19, 2013

Enjoy Your Birthday!

C4C169 LOTVMilly wm

Hi everyone,
It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Our challenge hostess Betty Wright continues with her challenges.

This year the “Crazies” have decided that the 3rd Saturday of the month will be focusing on a sketch challenge and Betty brings us our first sketch for the year.

C4C169

For my card this week I used a Lilli of the Valley image, I have so many of these that I haven’t used yet, they are such adorable images but I always run out of time to use some of what I buy. I always need birthday cards so I made this one into a birthday card. Love the sketch that Betty gave us this week.


C4C169 LOTVMilly2 wm

Here is the inside of my card. I added another Birthday sentiment that I have.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.



Stamps: Milly Cuddle  Time – Lilli of the Valley; Enjoy Your Birthday – Hero Arts; Birthday Sentiment Inside – Kaszazz
Paper: White; Pale Pink; Dark Pink; Hello Summer DP – Echo Park
Other: Black Ink; MFT Die-namics Beautiful Bows; Foam Tape; Copics


#aa-owl-signature

7 comments:

Tonya said...

This is so adorable. Beautiful design and super cute image.

Silli said...

smile, this is so cute Frances....

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET Frances!!~

Barbara said...

Love those little furries, Frances!!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Cute card! Love the bow!

Betty Wright said...

This is so adorable, Frances! Great colors and coloring! You totally rocked the sketch!

Joanne (jojot) said...

so adorable and sweet...love the bow