Saturday, January 26, 2013

Hello!

C4C170 CaseBarb wm

Hello everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. This week our challenge hostess Betty Wright continues to challenge us.

Raising the Bar! This week’s challenge is dedicated to Bar, our very own Crazy Team Member! She has been out with hand surgery so we are “Raising the Bar” with a CASE!

Barb has so many wonderful cards on her blog that it is hard to select one to CASE, but after much browsing though her site I decided to CASE her Thanks – CTD#205 card.

I changed my card from Thanks to Hello and also decided to use Kraft card for my card rather than white. I used the MFT Die-namics High Rise Alphabet Lower Case to create the word HELLO. I used a Kraft Button to embellish my twine and used the Kraft Ink Pad to color the ribbon I threaded through my button. The sentiment at the bottom of my card is from the LJD On the Line stamp set and is stamped using Black Licorice Ink.

C4C170 CaseBarb2 wm

Here is the inside of my card. I used another of the sentiments from the LJD On the Line stamp set and is stamped using Black Licorice Ink. Along the bottom of my card I used the Kraft Ink Pad to stamp one of the borders from the LJD Hearts and Stitches stamp set.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Stamps: LJD On The Line; LJD Hearts and Stitches – MFT Stamps
Paper: Kraft – MFT Stamps
Die-namics: High Rise Alphabet Lower Case – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Licorice Ink Pad (MFT); Kraft Ink Pad (MFT); Kraft Button (MFT); Shimmer Gold Twine; Shimmer Platinum Twine;

#aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS!!~

Barbara said...

Look at you doing CAS!!! Gorgeous, Frances!! Thank you!

Silke Ledlow said...

OH...I love this CAS card Frances! Totally awesome take on Barb's card!!!! Hugs ~S~

Silli said...

Wonderful Frances!

Joanne (jojot) said...

I remember Barb's card without looking and you nailed it...fab, Hoots