Thursday, January 3, 2013

It’s A Girl!

Giraffe Baby wm

Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. We are all back for another fun year of challenges. This month Joanne Grzelak is our challenge hostess and I am sure she has some fun challenges in store for us.

A new year has begun, so in the realm of new beginnings, let’s make a baby card.

For my card this week I used the giraffe from the Teddy Bo & Co stamp set that I got in a stamping magazine recently. I have been having lots of fun with this set. The tag/banner the giraffe is on is a leftover from when I made my granddaughter her name banner. As I wasn’t sure of her name when I made the name banner I actually had an extra tag made for it which I didn’t end up needing and of course why waste it.

Giraffe Baby2 wm

Here is the inside of the card, I added a baby sentiment.

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

Stamps: Giraffe – Teddy Bo & Co; It’s A Girl – Martha Stewart; Twinkle Twinkle – Kaszazz
Paper: White; Pink; Itsy Bitsy DP – K & Co
Other: Black Ink; Pink Ribbon; MFT Die-namics File Tab; MFT Die-namics Jumbo Banner Stax; MFT Die-namics Rosette; MFT  Die-namics Mini Doilies; MFT Die-namics Designer Label;  Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

9 comments:

Vicky Gould said...

That giraffe is tooo funny! What a special card for a Baby Girl, Frances!

Benzi said...

Frances, your card is full of sweetness for a baby girl. Pretty fan fold.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Precious and beautiful, Frances!

Lois said...

Cute giraffe - and I like the way you mounted her on the rosette!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a zany creature! Fun card for a little one!

Sabrina said...

That little giraffe is so sweet and winsome! Fab layout too with the rosette and banner shape.

Kathy Bradley said...

Frances,
That little giraffe is just the cutest and your card is very adorable!

Joanne (jojot) said...

how sweet is this....and how cute is that giraffe

wannabcre8tive said...

So cute, love that giraffe.