Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Something Wonderful

RileyAlwaysBelieve wm

Hi everyone!

It is day 5 of our Riley sneak peeks in readiness of the of the new Riley stamps that will be available from Riley and Company this coming Thursday 24th January. This time round Riley and Company will be releasing 36 new Funny Bones sayings and 13 retro men and women in the Funny Bones line.

I have two more cards to share with you all today. For my first card I have used one of the new Funny Bones Sayings and created an elegant card. Not all the saying have to be paired with something to be humorous unless you want it to. This saying would work well with so many things.

RileyAlwaysBelieve2 wm

Here is the inside of my card. I have used another of the Funny Bones sayings which are already available on the Riley and Company site, this one is Do More of What Makes You Happy .

Riley Algebra wm

For my second card today I have used School Boy Riley and paired him with the new Dear Algebra Funny Bone Saying. It has been a very long while, but I do not think Algebra was my best subject when I went to school LOL …. was it yours and I can completely see someone saying this haha!

 

  • Don’t forget to check out all the Riley and Company Design Team’s blogs for more sneak peeks everyday!
  • Join us for our release Blog Hop this Thursday 24th January 10 PM EST, starting on the Riley and Company Blog.
  • New Release Stamps available in the Riley and Company Store from Thursday 24th January 10 PM EST.  

#aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

slbt17 said...

love the funny bones - I was one who loved algebra .... and thought it was math .... then I took calculus ....
Sandra ltb

Cindy Haffner said...

Both are Fabulous!!~

Joy said...

love these, never thought to use these rileys with this sentiment! HA!

Silli said...

hehe, riley is so funny, love them both!

Virgo5 said...

Awesome! Frances I think your reading my mind, I had a notebook of all the ideas I had & you've used a bunch of them...too funny!