Thursday, July 18, 2013

I Scream. You Scream.

Riley-Police-wm

Hi everyone,

It is day 5 of our Riley sneak peeks in readiness of the of the new Riley stamps that will be available from Riley and Company this coming Thursday 18th July. This time round Riley and Company will be releasing 35 new Funny Bones sayings. I am sure you are going to love them.

The Funny Bones sayings work well with all our existing Riley stamps and Retro Folks as well as by themselves you will see during our sneak peeks this week.

For my card today I used Police Moose with the new funny bones saying “I Scream. You Scream.”.

  • Don’t forget to check out all the Riley and Company Design Team’s blogs for more sneak peeks everyday!
  • Join us for our release Blog Hop this Thursday 18th July 10 PM EST, starting on the Riley and Company Blog.
  • New Release Stamps available in the Riley and Company Store from Thursday 18th July10 PM EST.  
Stamps: Police Moose; I Scream. You Scream Saying – Riley and Company
Paper: White; Navy; Blue; Oxford Lane DP – My Mind’s Eye
Other: Black Ink; MFT  Die-namics Postage Edge Border; Blue Buttons; Blue Hemp Cord; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Joy said...

i freaking love this, perfect pair up!

Virgo5 said...

Perfect, Love the papers!

Vicky Gould said...

Made me LOL! Cute!

Joanne (jojot) said...

very cute and fun