Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A Cup of Coffee

PopNCut-Coffee-wm

Hi everyone,

I have another Pop N Cuts card to share with you today … I still have a few of the new ones I haven’t used yet as there were 9 new Pop N Cuts inserted recently released … what fun!

For my card today I have a coffee theme … for the base of my card I have used the Sizzix Pop N Cuts Square Card w/Ornate Edge. I have added the ornate edge to the right side of my card.

The Coffee Cup used here is from Flourishes … I have paper pieced the cup and saucer using designer paper.

PopNCut-Coffee2-wm

Here is the inside of my card …. this time round I used the Sizzix Pop N Cuts Mug & Heart Insert. I used one of the butterflies from the Sizzix Butterfly Movers & Shapers set to cut out the butterfly shape from the centre of the mug. I then added a piece of designer paper to the back of the mug and then added the butterfly so that the wings stood up.

The sentiment on the right is also from Flourishes and I used one of the labels from the Sizzix Funky Labels Framelits for this.

Stamps: Coffee with Friends Stamp Set – Flourished
Paper: White; Latte Stack DP – DCWV
Other: Black Ink; Sizzix Pop N Cuts Square Card with Ornate Edge; Sizzix Mug & Heart Insert; Sizzix Funky Labels Framelits; Sizzix Butterflies Movers & Shapers; Oval Nestabilities; Foam Tape

 

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Lyn said...

So enjoying your pop out cards they are awesome!!!!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

lovin' the purple and the paper piecing