Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Cheers to You


It's our Cornish Heritage Farms Design Team challenge time again over on the Cornish Heritage Farms blog. This time round our challenge is hosted by Monica.

In honor of Thanksgiving, Monica has challenges us this week to make cards with a food theme. 

For my card this week I used Cornish Heritage Farms Tea Cup Digital Stamp and Birthday Greetings stamp set.


For the base of my card I used Sizzix Royal Stand-Ups Card Framelits.



Here is another look at my card, this time when it is closed ready to be popped into an envelope.



Don't forget to check out the rest of the Design Team's blogs today to see what they created for this challenge.




Stamps: Tea Cup Digital Stamp; Birthday Greetings Stamp Set - Cornish Heritage Farms;
Paper: Cream; Dearest Darling DP & Forever Mine DP - Graphic 45
Dies: Sizzix Royal Stand-Ups Card Framelits; Sizzix Royal Labels Framelits
Other: Foam Tape; Copics


2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

LOVE THIS!!!!! As I sit here with my morning tea & honey. Beautiful card Frances!

Joanne (jojot) said...

beautifully feminine