Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Another Birthday Card!

Totally-HB-Hawgt-wm

Hi everyone,

My card today is for this week’s challenge over at the Totally Stampalicious blog. This week the challenge is “Down On The Farm” using any ‘farm’ related images on your creation.

Of course seeing I have this “Farmer Hawg” set from Totally Stampalicious I decided to use that … what could be more farmish then that hehe! I also got to play with my new “Farmer Hawg Sentiments” which are a perfect fit for the sign that the Farmer is carrying. I love how you can get the digital stamps when you order the clear stamps cause that means I can play with my new toys now and not have to wait until my stamps arrive.

Recipe:

Stamps: Farmer Hawg & Farmer Hawg Sentiments – Totally Stampalicious

Paper: White; Red; Grey; DP – Kaisercraft

Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

Virgo5 said...

This is perfect Frances! Love the colours, stripes & texture...he's so hunky!

Cindy Haffner said...

Lovin this Frances.

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

What a great B-day card....great sketch too!!!

Unknown said...

Perfect sketch for the theme of your cute card!!! Great job on the challenge!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Great birthday card, and I like the sketch.