Thursday, August 5, 2010

Don’t Judge Each Day!

MFT-CCEE-Don't-Judge-wm

Hi all,

It’s Thursday which means it is time for another challenge with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. Being a brand new month it means we have a new hostess which is Tosh Leyendekker. Tosh has some fun sketch challenges in stall for us this month …. I know you will love them!

For my card today I used MFT Stamps now “Clearly Sentimental About Harvesting” set that was released a few hours ago. I also used the Die-namics Framed Greeting Die to stamp my sentiment in. To get the layers underneath my sentiment, I die cut two more out of the rust card and off set them at the top and the bottom.

MFT-CCEE-Don't-Judge2-wm

Here is the inside of my card, I used another of the sentiments included in the Clearly Sentimental About Harvesting set.

CCEE1031

Here is the sketch if you want to play along.

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

Stamps: Clearly Sentimental About Harvesting – MFT Stamps
Paper: Cream; Rust; Green; Hampstead DP – Papermania
Other: Rust Ink; Old Paper Distress Ink; Die-namics Framed Greeting Die; Grosgrain Ribbon; Buttons; Foam Tape

aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

fabulous sentiment in and out.....cool dp to focus on the sentiment

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL!!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Love the words of wisdom; very pretty, Hootsie!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Absolutely charming!! I love the papers and your ribbon border Hoots!! Fantastic sentiment too!! You rocked this sketch!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Fabulous!!