It’s Day 4 of the MFTeasers and I have another card to share with you! Today the MFT Stamps Design Team are featuring three more of the new sets that are to be released by MFT Stamps on Wednesday 6th October.
The sets being shown today are called Flapper Doodles in the Kitchen; Be Inspired – Cage Bird and Jolinne – I’m Sorry.
For my card today I used the Be Inspired – Cage Bird stamp set. This is a brand new range of stamps that MFT will be releasing. I have been wanting to create a card using the brick wall technique for some time now and finally got around to doing it.
On the front of my card I used three MFT Die-namics …. these are:
- Button Quartet die which is a brand new die going to be released this week.
- Notebook Edge die
- Rounded Banner die
Here is the inside of my card, I used one of the sentiments included in the set and also another MFT Die-namic die…. this one is the Scalloped Scallop Die.
Here are the details about the upcoming release:
- The MFT release is on October 6th at 10 PM EST. You can attend the release party from 8-10 PM EST here in the forum for fun, games, and prizes! All the new sets and dies will be available on October 6th at 10 PM EST.
- MFT Hop & Shop starts Wednesday at 10 PM EST on Kim's blog
- The guest designer contest is ON! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $100 in stamp sets and play along with the DT for a month.
- If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to Kim's blog at 11 AM EST. Be sure to leave comments as you go for a chance to win one of 2 sets being given away, just for leaving a comment. :) Check Kim's blog every day for the winners.
|Stamps: Inspired By Caged Bird – MFT Stamps|
|Paper: White; Black; Kraft; Green; Secret Bird Society DP – Kaisercraft|
|Die-namics: Button Quartet Die; Notebook Edge Die; Rounded Banner Die; Scalloped Scallop Die – MFT Stamps|
|Other: Black Ink; Old Paper Distress Ink; Black Rhinestones; Black Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Tape|