Monday, October 25, 2010

Howdy!

Howdy1-wm

Hi everyone,

Recently at a stamp club I belong to, our project for the month was to create a Never Ending card. It has been years since I have created one of these so it was fun to revisit this technique.

I used two of my favorite sets from The Cat’s Pyjama to decorate my card. The photo above shows the front of my card.

Howdy2-wm 

This is such a magical type of card, when you open up the card you come to this layout.

Howdy3-wm

Here is what it looks like when you fold it the 3rd time.

Howdy4-wm

And finally the last page … when you fold these panels it will take you back to the front of the card where you can start folding ago …  it’s lots of fun folding and folding it hehe!

7d2b567a82 Here is an animated version of my card.

Stamps: The Cat’s Pyjama
Paper: White; Brown; DP – Kaisercraft
Other: Black Ink; Scor-Pal; Copics

aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Frances!

Firenze said...

Very cool! TFS
Helen -- Firenze Cards

Delia said...

Love this card, awesome paper and design!!