Sunday, July 10, 2011

Marci!

La La CapriMarci wm

Happy Monday everyone I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

My card today uses a recent sketch I found from Card Patterns. I used a new stamp I got recently at a Paper Crafts show which is from La La Land Crafts, isn’t she a cutie! I paper pieced the girls shirt.

Stamps: Capri Marci – La La Land Crafts
Paper: White; Red; Picket Fence DP – Lily Bee Designs
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Pearls; Red Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

CraftyC said...

This is just beautiful. Such a sweet card!
Clairex

Silli said...

What a cute girl Frances, love the colors too. HUGS and happy sunday...

Cindy Haffner said...

FUN Frances, I love her!!~

Kristine said...

awww, adorable Marci card Frances!! LOVE all of them. Great job paper piecing her shirt--this image is great for that! *Ü*

Joanne (jojot) said...

CAS and cute