Sunday, July 17, 2011

Me and My Dog!

LOTVMillyMe&MyDog wm

Hi everyone,

Hope you are enjoying your weekend. My card today uses another of those cuties from Lili of the Valley, isn’t she adorable!!!!!

I used July’s SFYTT sketch challenge for the layout of my card.

sfyttjul2011

LOTVMillyMe&MyDog2 wm

Here is the inside of my card, pretty simple!

Stamps: Milly Me and My Dog – Lili Of The Valley; Happy Birthday (First Place Award Ribbon) – MFT Stamps: Birthday Sentiment Inside – Stamp It (Aust)
Paper: White; Black; Sunny Day DP – SEI
Other: Black Ink; Buttons; MFT Die-namics File Tab; Copics

aa-owl-signature

9 comments:

  1. what a sweet image...great sketch

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely DARLING Frances! What a sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful Frances and the papers are so pretty!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooooo sweet Frances, love the cute girl...Happy sunday..;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is adorable!! Love the design
    and the coloring is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a stinkin cute card...wow. Just love all of it. Ty for sharing. ekc

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments on my creations. Hope you enjoy your day!