Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sending You A Big Hug!

CCEE1129 Hugs wm

Hi all!

It’s challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. This week our challenge hostess is Joanne Grzelak.

Today is the last day of Hug Week. So our challenge is to make a card of encouragement for someone. If you can get a hug on the card that would be great!!

As soon as I saw this challenge I knew what stamps I was using (although that changed when I got new stamps from that same company that also fitted the hug theme … hehe!) I just adore these Kanban stamps, this one is from the Little Friends – Big Hugs set!  I think I managed to get a hug on my card like Joanne asked hahahaha!

The layout I used for my card is a recent Mojo Sketch (mojo198).

CCEE1129 Hugs2 wm

As you can see I continued my hug on the inside of my card, it wasn’t as easy to take a good photo of the inside this time around as the speech bubble on the outside is overlapping the top fold so I couldn’t fold the card flat.

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

Stamps: Little Friends Big Hugs – Kanban Stamps
Paper: White; Blue; Yellow; Splash DP – Echo Park
Other: Black Ink; MFT Die-namics Say What Die; MFT Die-namics First Place Award Ribbon Die; Sewing Machine; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEETNESS!~

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE!!!! Your card is totally adorable!! the layout and coloring are Awesome!!!!!!
~Heidi Brawley

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Precious and sweet!

Joanne (jojot) said...

She is totally adorable

wannabcre8tive said...

So adorable.

Sandy said...

Sweet image, beautifully coloured,
Sandy