Friday, May 18, 2012

Thanks for Listening!

MFT LetsConnect wm

Hi everyone,

My card today uses MFT Stamps Die-namics Ring Me Die & Stamp Set, this is such a fun set to use suitable for so many different occasions. This is a project we did at a recent stamp club I attend each month …. what fun!

I used the ribbon from the Die-namics First Place Award Ribbon die for my sentiment.

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT LetsConnect2 wm

Here is the inside of my card, I added another sentiment, the phone cord and hand set from the Die-namics Ring Me Die & Stamp Set .

Stamps: Ring Me – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Blue; Green; DP
Die-namics: Ring Me; First Class Award Ribbon – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Cord; Rhinestones; Foam Tape

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

AIice said...

Nice layout. I love the shades you choose.


furniture Osborne Park

Joanne (jojot) said...

perfect card for a ty....and can be both masc. or fem. fabbo