Friday, May 11, 2012

Tickles!

StampavieTickles wm

Hi everyone,

My card today uses a stamp from Stampavie, it’s called Tickles. I cut out the middle portion of the front of my card and inserted a piece of acetate instead so that the sentiment can be seen from the outside of my card.

The flowers used on this card are made from paper clay and then airbrushed using my copic airbrush.

StampavieTickles2 wm

Here is another view of the front of my card with it standing up as you normally would stand the card, the top photo I had it closed leaning against the background so I could get a good photo.

StampavieTickles3 wm

Here is the inside of my card, the sentiment is near the bottom of the card so it can be seen though the acetate on the front.

Stamp: Tickles – Stampavie; Happy Birthday – Printworks
Paper: White; Red; Fine & Sunny DP – Kaisercraft
Other: Black Ink; Brands; Paper Clay; Flower Mold; MFT Die-namics Circle Stax 1 & 2; MFT Die-namics Squiggle Border; Acetate; Red Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

oh WOW this is Pretty Snazzy!~!! love how you used that Acetate!!!!
hugs, Heidi

Joanne (jojot) said...

pure sweetness