Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A Little Birdie Told Me …. MFT New Product Tour!

MFT MIHBirthday wm

Hi everyone,

It’s release day over on MFT Stamps, which means it is time to join the MFT Stamps Design Team for our New Product Tour! All the new products are available NOW, right HERE, in the Brand Spankin' New category of the MFT Stamps store.

Head on over to the MFT blog so you can go on the tour and see the list of Design Team members and which of the new products they will be showcasing for you today.

Remember to leave a comment on each of the designer’s blog posts for the New Product Tour. You could be the lucky winner of the $50 prize. You have until Thursday to comment!

NewProductTour

Today I am featuring the Mouse in the House It’s your Birthday stamp set, I love the Mouse in the House range of stamps and this one is no exception … what fun! I paper pieced the mouse’s shirt and also the balloon.

The Mouse and Bird with balloon are two separate images so you have options as to whether you use both or just one. I stamped and layered the Mouse image using the Die-namics Circle STAX Set 1 and Die-namics Circle STAX Set 2 . The striped piece underneath the left side of the circle is cut using the Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX . I have also used the Die-namics Double Dot Border which you can see peeking out from under the main image. The sentiment is actually a long sentiment which I have cut into pieces so it would fit into the circle you see here, I love being able to do this with long sentiments. The button on the top of my sentiment circle is from the Tangy Orange Buttons, I also added some Honeydew Twine to the button. I also used the new Die-namics Layered Rose to embellish my card.

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT MIHBirthday2 wm

Here is the inside of my card. I added the Birthday sentiment which is included in the Mouse In the House It’s your Birthday stamp set, this was stamped onto one of the labels from the Designer Label 4 Stax. The border along the bottom panel was created using the Die-namics Triple Scallop Borders.

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

Well that is about it from me for today, don’t forget to visit Kim's (MFT Lady) blog so you can check out all the wonderful creations the other MFT Design Team have created.

Stamps: Mouse in the House It’s Your Birthday – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Burgundy; Make A Wish DP – Creative Imaginations
Die-namics: Circle Stax 1 & 2; Fishtail Flags Stax; Layered Rose; Double Dot Border; Designer Labels 4 Stax; Triple Scalloped Borders – MFT Stamps

#aa-owl-signature

60 comments:

Stacy said...

This mouse is so darn cute! Love your card!

Sherrie said...

Sweet card Frances...so bright and fun!

Tina M. said...

Hmm - hope I can get my hands on that Label 4 Stax.. great looking card.
/Tina M.

postalorphan said...

Darling card - I love the use of all the dies!

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Absolutely adorable!

Cyndi said...

So sweet, I love how you used the new products

Tracey said...

A super cute image and a fabulous card Frances!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card Frances. Love the darling image and all those new dies. Pretty papers too!

PJH said...

Now this cute little lady is the only mouse I would open the door to and make room in my house (stamp drawer) for :) And it wouldn't be too expensive for her to have a new outfit for everyday of the year!!

Cindy in Wisconsin said...

Cute card! I really like the way you did the inside of the card--something I haven't yet gotten around to doing, other than a sentiment.

scrappintlc said...

Beautiful, love all the layers, elements and the papers you put together.

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Cute card with lots of layers :o). Love this new stamp !

guilinger2 said...

What an adorable card! Perfect set to make cards for the grandkids!

Ellie said...

Great coloring!! Thanks for sharing your talent!

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

So cute!!!

Barb Turpin said...

Love your paper choices, and love the cute little font.

Lorianna said...

Your projects are beautiful!
This set was not on my I need it now list but you have certainly fixed that for me.
Hugs
Lorianna

Megan McDonald said...

a very cute mouse. lovely card,.

Tonya said...

This is so beautiful. The mouse is adorable. I love the deep, rich colors you used. Thank you for all of the inspiration this week. I have had a great time!

zehra said...

Such a darling card, love the colros

Good Kardma by Jules said...

How adorable! Love all the layers and the DP is perfect for a birthday card.

Jill Norwood said...

Such a sweet card! Love it! :)

Anonymous said...

Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group? There’s a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Many thanks
werbeartikel werbemittel

Jenny said...

Love the cards!!! The mouse is so cute :) TFS
Jenny
jennykingham at att dot net

Craftyfield said...

So many lovely details in this card, just beautiful !

Cindi said...

This is so adorable! I love the papers and colors you picked.

wendy said...

really sweet card Frances...lovin this new House Mouse and lil birdie...I love the expression on her face!

Ingeborg said...

Absolutely love that cad.

Lisa H. said...

i can't believe I haven't used this cutie yet. Darling card Frances.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so cute, Love the new mouse image and the great card design and colors.

Birgit said...

Gotta love those sweet little mice!
Very cute card!!

Susan said...

aww...this is so adorable. I think I have to re-think my order :)

Maria said...

love the card super cute
marial302003@yahoo.com

Angel said...

So very pretty! Love all the red!

Michele Lourenco said...

France's great card! Love the use of bright and bold colors!

Carole said...

Oh my what a cute little bashful mouse, darling card. http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

absolutely love this card Thanks for showing all the different uses in one card. Am just starting to get the MFT dies so am bookmarking you for sure

Liz said...

The inside looks just as cute as the outside....

Nicole Bingaman said...

I love how you used the sentiment, never would have thought of that myself.

Shari said...

Frances, beautiful outside and in! Love teh papers you used and the rich colours! Great job!

Hugs;
Shari

jan farnworth said...

how totally love this new mouse in the house set.

Inge Groot said...

Aw such a CUTE card! Love the paperpieced balloon and the round tag...sweet!

Mary-Anne V said...

Adorable image and great card.

Kelley said...

Cute card! Love the colors and papers.

jonim52 said...

Awesome card, love the colors

Michelle said...

Beautiful!

Lola G. said...

My goodness, the inside of that card looks more impressive than the outside of most of the cards I see!

Annie Rose said...

Everytime I see this little stamp it makes me giggle! So cute! :)

Luvs,
Annie Rose

Ravengirl said...

What a darling card! That mousie is very cute!

Kelly Braund said...

So adorable!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Super duper ca-utttte! Loving the papers and colors here and the birthday mouse is adorable!!!

Amber Milone said...

Such a cute litte mouse!

Unknown said...

Wonderful cards!

Michele Boyer said...

Awww...how cute!

stampingbowd said...

Oh so cute!!!! I do love this mouse set even though I don't usually buy the mouse series. I just love the bird and balloon!!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Just adorable! Love the coloring and the fun papers!

Flo said...

Adorable. Love this.

Jodi Collins said...

This is AWESOME Frances! FABULOUS layout! LOVE the Double Dot Border in the background and your coloring is GORGEOUS!!

Anonymous said...

So sweet!

Joanne (jojot) said...

totally cute