Thursday, October 11, 2012

Fall Time and Gusty Winds!

CCEE1241 FallFun wm
Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time again with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. This week our challenge hostess, Brenda continues to bring us the October challenges.

Our challenge this week is Fall colors with leaves and a punched border.

Ok I confess I forgot the punched border but shhhhhhhhhhhhh maybe the other CCEE gals won’t notice that I forget it Winking smile.

For my card this week I used Alota Rubber Stamps Fall Girl and Dog stamp, perfect for fall don’t you think! The sentiment is one I had for years from CC Rubber Stamps which I thought worked well with this image.

CCEE1241 FallFun2 wm

Here is the inside of my card, pretty simple I just added a sentiment and a piece of the designer paper that I used on the outside.

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:


Stamps: Fall Girl and Dog – Alota Rubber Stamps; Fall Time Sentiment – CC Rubber Stamps; Wonderful Day Sentiment – Penny Black
Paper: White; Black; Rust; DP
Other: Black Ink; Black Brads; Foam Tape; Copics
#aa-owl-signature

7 comments:

Vicky Gould said...

What a fantastic image...I can just see the pup playing in the leaves. Beautifully colored, Frances!!!

Benzi said...

What a perfect image for Fall, Frances. About that punch....the challenge police are coming. LOL
Love your card!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a fabulous image...great coloring and layout!

Kathy Bradley said...

Frances,
What an adorable card. I love the image - it made me smile. Your coloring is excellent!

wannabcre8tive said...

An awesome card, love the papers and the image. No, I never noticed about the border. :)

alexisssantoro said...

What a great fall card!!

Sabrina said...

A great image, and I really love that sentiment. I think you have so many beautiful fall colours that it compensates for the border - which I admit I almost forgot too!!