Thursday, October 18, 2012

Let It Snow!

CCEE1242 Snowman wm

Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time again with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. Brenda O’Rear continues to bring us this month’s challenges.

Brenda has asked us to get some winter or Christmas cards in the mix, using snowmen.

For my card this week I used a snowman I have had for some time now from Whipper Snapper called Playful Snowman. I used Spellbinders A2 Polka Dots die for the base of my card.

CCEE1242 Snowman2 wm

Here is the inside of my card, I used MFT Stamps Seasonal Sentiments set for the sentiment.

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

Stamps: Playful Snowman – Whipper Snapper; Let It Snow – SU; Seasonal Sentiments – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Red
Other: Black Ink; Red Ink; Spellbinders A2 Polka Dots Die; MFT Die-namics Beautiful Bows; Snowflake Button; Twine; Foam Tape; Copics

12 comments:

Vicky Gould said...

Oh my gosh, Frances, who wouldn't love this roly poly snowman, he's just adorable. Wonderful card!

Lois said...

Your snowball . . .er, snowman is too cute! And I love the edges of the card.

Alyce said...

I have this adorable snowman stamp. I really like this card with the die you used. Was it difficult to make the card hinged without having paper showing without the polka dots?

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

WOW! Frances, I love the dots! I have this stamp, and forgotten about it completely! I love all the RED of course!!

wannabcre8tive said...

Such a cute little snowman and I love it on the Polka dots die.

Benzi said...

Ooh, what a beautiful card and a fun, fun snowman. The base is yummy. That red ribbon is really popping!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Oh, I LOVE this vibrant and beautiful card, Frances! I love the red, your exquisite bow and the awesome A2 frame. You can never go wrong with a Whipper Snapper snowman. I'm Pinning this one! :-)

Mary Ann said...

Love your snowman,he is to cute...Awesome card...

Maxine said...

Love it...how did you get the two fronts to attach for the card?

Kathy Bradley said...

Frances,
Wow, first off - what a beautiful card. Second, what a very, very cute image - he just makes me smile!

Cindy Haffner said...

Very STRIKING Frances!!~

Sabrina said...

I love the WS snowmen, they're all fun :D. And I was admiring that bow die-cut on the MFT blog, lovely to see it in action - it looks fab with the snowflake button.