Thursday, October 25, 2012

Tag You’re It!

CCEE1243 Popsicle wm

Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time again with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog.  Brenda O’Rear finishes her challenge month with another fun challenge.

Brenda has challenged us this week to use tags on our cards.

For my card this week I used La La Land Crafts Popsicle Marci, I paper pieced the girls outfit using designer paper. I created a tag using cloud designer paper and layered the girl onto the tag. I added MFT Stamps Sunflower Die-namics and Leafy Flourish Die-namics also.

CCEE1243 Popsicle2 wm

Here is the inside of my card I added a sentiment and the Popsicle Marci image.

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

Stamps: Popsicle Marci – La La Land Crafts
Paper: White; Brown; Green; Save the Date DP – Kaisercraft
Other: Black Ink; MFT Die-namics Tag Stax; MFT Die-namics Sunflower; MFT Die-namics Leafy Flourish; Lemon Drop Felt – MFT Stamps;  Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

11 comments:

Vicky Gould said...

Your paper piecing brought this cutie to life. You even had great designer papers! Adorable, Frances!

Benzi said...

A really cute tag, Frances. Beautiful sunflower, too.

Sabrina said...

Fabulous papers and such a sweet tag. The sunflower looks fabulous in felt, too! It's already way up at the top of my MFT wishlist - if hadn't already been there it would be after seeing your beautiful one here!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ooooooo super SWEET!~

Lois said...

I like that you pulled some of the DP to the inside of your cute card!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

So sweet, cute, and fun!

wannabcre8tive said...

Oh, so cute, I love the paper piecing.

Kathy Bradley said...

Frances,
What an adorable image and card. I am so loving her hat and outfit - the piecing paper is awesome. All of your lovely DP in the BG looks quite grand! Your pretty yellow flower is the perfect topping!

Joanne (jojot) said...

such a bright delight of sunshine.....love the design and theme

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love this summery card......wish it was summery here! Nice felt sunflower, and I really like the inside (of all your cards!).

Renee said...

Oh my goodness did this put a huge smile on my face! Super cute!