Friday, January 18, 2013

Argggh!

Pirate PopUp wm

Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a card I made using the La La Land Crafts Buccaneer Marci which I picked up recently while out shopping. I couldn’t believe I didn’t have her already seeing she was a pirate ( I have a collection of pirate stamps here hehe) and the good thing was that the price was low being it was an older image and the last one too … at the time.

I used the Die-namics Leaf Filled Flourish and Die-namics Mini Hybrid Heirloom Rose to embellish the front of my card.

Pirate PopUp2 wm

Here is the inside of my card. As you can see I have created another pop up card using the Sizzix Pop N Cuts Die which comes with the Circle Label, 3D popup.

Stamps: Buccaneer Marci – La La Land Crafts; Pirate Cooper (Sentiment) & Pirate Polly (Sentiment) – Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Black; Red; Serenade DP – Bo Bunny
Other: Black Ink; Sizzix Pop N Cuts w/circle Label 3D; MFT Die-namics Oval Stax; MFT Die-namics Leaf Filled Flourish; MFT Die-namics Mini Hybrid Heirloom Rose; Fancy That Zippity Do Da Die; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Sue said...

This card is amazing wish I could colour this good :)

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a fun pop up card...love the deep rich colors and the fabulous coloring on that sweetie

Cindy Haffner said...

I LOVE her!!~