Monday, January 21, 2013

The Trouble with Trouble!

RIley Trouble wm
Hi everyone,
It is day 3 of our Riley sneak peeks in readiness of the of the new Riley stamps that will be available from Riley and Company this coming Thursday 24th January. This time round Riley and Company will be releasing 36 new Funny Bones sayings and 13 retro men and women in the Funny Bones line.
For my first card today I used one of the new Retro women stamps … Girl #5 and paired this with the Trouble with Trouble Funny Bone Saying which will be released on Thursday. I recently purchased a new pad of black and white papers so I decided to keep this card completely monochromatic by not coloring the girl.
Riley Trouble2 wm
On the inside of my card I used an existing funny bones sentiment already available on the Riley and Company site. This one is Don't Lead, I'll Wander... . I thought it worked well with the one on the front as they both have the word “trouble in them”.
Stamps: Girl #5; Trouble With Trouble; Don’t Lead, I’ll Wander – Riley and Company
Paper: White; Black; DP – Do Crafts
Other; Black Ink; MFT Die-namics Circle Stax 1 & 2; Black Rhinestones; Die; Foam Tape
Riley Handcuffed wm
For my second card today I used the Handcuffed Me Funny Bones saying with the Policemoose Riley stamp. Doesn’t this saying work well with this stamp!!!!!!!!!! I love it!
Riley Handcuffed2 wm
Here is the inside of my card. As you can see I have again used the Funny Bones Saying Trouble with Trouble which I had also used on the front of the first card I shared with you today.
  • Don’t forget to check out all the Riley and Company Design Team’s blogs for more sneak peeks everyday!
  • Join us for our release Blog Hop this Thursday 24th January 10 PM EST, starting on the Riley and Company Blog.
  • New Release Stamps available in the Riley and Company Store from Thursday 24th January 10 PM EST.  
Stamps: Policemoose Riley; Handcuffed Me Saying; Trouble with Trouble – Riley and Company
Paper: White; Brown; Blue; DP
Other: Black Ink; MFT Die-namics Tag Stax; MFT Die-namics Lead the Way; Rhinestones; Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

6 comments: