Saturday, March 16, 2013

Happy Birthday

C4C177-TreeHouse-wm

Hello everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. This week it is my turn to hostess the challenges.

Being the third Saturday of the month it is time for a Crazy Sketch Challenge … here’s the sketch for this week. Hope you have fun with it!

C4C177-Sketch

For my card this week I decided to use another Lili of the Valley stamp I have in my stash and haven’t used to create this birthday card. Love this image!

C4C177-TreeHouse2-wm

Here is the inside of my card, I used two of the sentiments from MFT Stamps Birthday Sentiment stamp set which is this month’s Triple Scoop set .. I am loving this new stamp set and think I will be using it a lot!

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Stamps: Tree House; Happy Circular Sentiments – Lili of the Valley; Birthday Sentiments – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Brown; Blu Raspberry (MFT); Boy Crazy DP – My Mind’s Eye
Other: Black Ink; MFT Die-namics Circle Stax 1 & 2; Buttons; Hemp Cord; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

  1. so sweet Frances, love the image...Love the papers too... Happy weekend... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Great job with the sketch. Love the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet image....great sketch, Hoots

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments on my creations. Hope you enjoy your day!