It’s that time again when the MFT Stamps designs team begins showing our MFTeasers in preparation of the new stamps which will be released by MFT Stamps after the release party this coming Monday 11th March.
Today the Design Team are featuring:
Lisa Johnson Designs Pretty Poppies
I have used the Triple Time stamping technique to create my card today. To create this look you need 6 pieces of card three in white and there in your layering color. For my card I used Sweet Tooth and the new Electric Red card which will also be released on Monday.
The sizes you need to create this card are as follows:
- 2" x 3-1/4"
- 3" x 4-1/4"
- 4" x 5-1/4"
Layers & Card Base
- 2-1/4" x 3-1/2"
- 3-1/4" x 4-1/2"
- 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" folded in half for card base
Once you have your sizes cut layer all the white pieces together using some repositional tape to hold the pieces in place and then stamp all over the card. Once you have stamped everything take it apart and add your layers and complete your card.
Here is the inside of my card. I added another of the poppies from the Lisa Johnson Designs Pretty Poppies stamp set. I used the new Gumdrop Green ink for the leaves of the poppies, I also used Black Licorice Ink for the sentiment.
Here are the MFT products I used on my card today:
Here are the details about the upcoming release:
- You can attend the New Release Party on March 11 from 8-10 PM EST HERE in the MFT forum, where you can WIN PRIZES!
- The MFT release, including all new stamp sets and Die-namics, is on March 11 at 10 PM EST. You'll find all the newest products HERE at release time.
- The guest designer contest is going on now! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics.
- If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to the MFT Blog NOW. Be sure to leave comments as you go for the chance to win one of 2, $10 gift certificates given away daily. The winners will be posted on March 11 just before the release party, on the MFT blog.
|Stamps: LJD Pretty Poppies – MFT Stamps
|Paper: Sweet Tooth; Electric Red – MFT Stamps
|Other: Black Licorice Ink (MFT); Gumdrop Green Ink (MFT); Red Ink; Hemp Cord; Black Licorice Button (MFT); Electric Red Ribbon (MFT); Rhinestones