Wednesday, March 27, 2013

It’s A Cornish Heritage Farms Challenge

CHF23-Antique-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s time for another CHF challenge over on the Cornish Heritage Farms Blog . This week our challenge hostess is Steph Ackerman.

For our challenge this week Steph has challenged us to …. create your own patterned paper with CHF stamps.

For  my card this week I have used the Cornish Heritage Farms Antiques stamp set. For my background I first applied Gelatos all over my card (Butterscotch; Pistachio; Chocolate; Lime & Metallic Mint) and then used a wet whip to blend the colors together. I then used a couple of the smaller stamps from the stamp set and stamped them all over my background panel using brown ink.

For the main image I stamped this using brown ink and also colored this using gelatos, this time using a waterbrush and getting the color directly from each gelato. I added a butterfly to the bottom of the panel and then layered this onto my background layer.

To finish off my card I added some Gold Shimmer Twine and a button.

CHF-Challenge-Winner

Want to play along???? If you would like to play along with us of course we would love to have you!

To play create a card using CHF images. You can use either CHF digi or rubber stamps to create a card or project.... anything you like as long as the stamps are Cornish Heritage Farms. (Yes, they can be older stamps.)

Once you have created your card/project come back here and place a comment with a link to your card/project to this post so that we can see what you created. If you upload your card/project to SCS don't forget to include the keyword CHF23. We can't wait to see what you create!

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today so see what they created for this challenge.

Stamps: Antique – Cornish Heritage Farms
Paper: White; Brown; Yellow
Other: Brown Ink; Faber-Castell Gelatos – Butterscotch; Pistachio; Chocolate; Lime & Metallic Mint; Gold Shimmer Twine; Button; Pearls; Foam Tape

#aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love your BG...so hooked on Gelatos!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love the look of the gelatos on your card, Frances!

Steph Ackerman said...

Awesome card, love the Gelatos

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Frances,I see we used the same set!!~

Joanne (jojot) said...

I was 'gifted' with gelatos, but haven't opened them yet....cool effect