Sunday, March 3, 2013

Your Special Day

Color-Bleed-Magenta-wm

Hi everyone,

I have been playing again with the Color Bleed Grid Technique to create my card  today.

This technique is done using Copic Markers and Copic Blending Solution … I can’t remember the exact pens I used to create this card as I was using someone else’s pens down at my stamp club … I do know the yellow is Y08. I created the backgrounds at the club and then came home and stamped my image and made up my card.

The stamp used on this card is one from Magenta which I have had for years. The sentiment is a MFT Stamps sentiment LJD On the Line.

Stamps: Flower – Magenta; LJD On the Line – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Brown; Yellow
Other: Black Ink; MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax; MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flags Layers Stax; Foam Tape; Copics

 #aa-owl-signature