Friday, May 15, 2015

Dino Mite!


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing another card using a new (to me) style of construction card which I found recently on Splitcoast Stampers. This is called a Pinwheel Fun Card, you can find the tutorial here

For this card I decorated it using the Dino Friends stamp set from Woodware Stamps.


Here is the inside of my card, I used my MISTI again to stamp everything on the inside, this made it really easy to line up the footprints evenly. The sentiment is from another dinosaur stamp set I own.

Stamps: Dino Friends - Woodware Stamps; Dino Mite - Our Craft Lounge
Paper: White; Brown; Dinosaur Footprints DP - Echo Park
Other: Black Ink; Brown Ink; MISTI; Score Board; Foam Tape; Copics




1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Rawr - those dinosaurs are SO cute! Great technique for a card, too.