Saturday, September 5, 2015

Grill Master


Hi everyone,


It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Being a brand new month, it's time to introduce our new challenge hostess which is Raquel Mason.

Labor Day is here!  Time to say goodbye to Summer, be it one last BBQ, dive in the pool, a parade or picnic.  How will you celebrate?  Show me on a card.

Of course living where I do down here in Australia, I am not saying goodbye to Summer, I am actually looking forward to saying hello to it in a few more months as Spring has just arrived down here. 

For my card today I have created a Tri Shutter card. As my DH's birthday is coming up shortly I figured I would use this to give to him, he loves Barbequing. 



Here is an overhead view of my card so you can see the different panels in action.



Here is the front of my card when it is closed ready to be placed in an envelope.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Stamps: Grilling Guy; Grill Master Birthday Greeting - DRS Designs
Paper: White; Black; Red; Yellow; Barbeque DP - Best Creations Inc.
Dies: Shutter Card - Tattered Lace; Oval Stax; Roughing It - MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics


4 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

fabulous masc. card.....fancy fold and all

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

So totally flaming awesome! Love the little grill with the fire.

Peggy said...

I'm thinking I need to live down under from Sept through March, then back in the US for April through August. I would never have to see fall or winter, lol! Love your super adorable card!

Karen Aicken said...

Another perfect masculine card Frances. Your colour choices are always bang on. Love this!