Monday, April 24, 2017

Epic


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a card I created with my recent purchase of the Stampers Anonymous Hipster stamp set. I was a little on the fence as to whether I needed this set or not ... but as you can see I climbed that fence and got it hehe! I will be sharing cards I made using this stamp set over the next few days.


I thought most of the stamps in this stamp set would be great for male cards which I never have enough of, so I have created some male birthday cards using them.

For the background of my card I used Distress Oxide inks by smooching the inks on my craft mat. I then used a few different stencils to the background.

I used the Stitched Fishtails and Fitted Fishtails die sets to layer the image from the set and the sentiment.

Finally I added some Multi Medium Matte adhesive to add some brown prills over the background.


For the inside of my card, I created another background panel for the left hand side of the card so it was similar to that on the front of the card. On the right hand panel I added a birthday sentiment.


Stamps: Hipster - Stampers Anonymous; Gift Card Greetings - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Kraft
Dies: Stitched Squares; Fitted Squares; Stitched Fishtails; Fitted Fishtails - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stencils: Stripes Layering Stencil; Bubble Layering Stencil - Stampers Anonymous; Numbers - Unknown
Other: Black Ink; Peel Paint Distress Oxide; Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide; Faded Jeans Distress Oxide; Vintage Photo Distress Oxide; Secret Garden Prills - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Multi Medium Matte; Foam Tape; Copics

3 comments:

Karen (karey2005) said...

Oh good gravy, that is so cool!

Karen Aicken said...

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with using this set. This is a great masculine card for sure.

jojot said...

the grungy look is perfect for these images...