Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy Moose Day!

MTSC57-Heart-Balloon-Riley-

Happy Moose Day to you!!!!!!! And it is happy because it is just getting closer to the Riley and Company release day …. how exciting … 4 brand new Riley Stamps will be available. If you missed out on seeing the other new Riley’s I posted on my blog this week, scroll down as I am sure you don’t want to miss out on seeing these cute little guys!

My card uses this week’s Mercy’s Tuesday Sketch Challenge (MTSC57). The border at the bottom of my card and the side of my Riley image was created using Martha Stewart’s Double Loop Border Punch.

MTSC57 To see even more creations using the new Riley’s, don’t forget to check out the rest of the Riley and Company Design Teams blogs.

Join the Riley and Company Design Team at 10 PM EST Wednesday 20th January for our very first Riley and Company blog hop!

Recipe:

Stamps: Heart Balloon Riley – Riley and Company

Paper: White; Blue; Red; DP

Other: Black Ink; Old Paper Distress Ink; MS Double Loop Border Punch; Grosgrain Ribbon; Grommet; Corner Rounder; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

What a cutie!!

Tanya/Riley and Company said...

A Blue Balloon!!!! You just gave me a million new ideas! How adorable! Thanks!

Virgo5 said...

Oh I love him, and now I have a new punch to add to my list!

The Crazy Life of a Navy Wife said...

Riley is so cute!!

zoe said...

I'm digging the MS Double Loop Punch .... Another Super cute card.