Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sweet!

C4C-Sweet-wm

Happy Saturday everyone,

Lollipop lollipop
Oh lolli lolli lolli
Lollipop lollipop.....

Sorry …… yes I am singing again LOL … Because it is time for another challenge with my “Crazy” friends over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. This week our challenge hostess for January, Lori Boyd has another fun challenge for us. The challenge is “Lollipops”, it can be paper, ribbon, a stamp, etc …. with a lollipop image.

For my card, I used The Greeting Farm’s “Lolli Anya”, I have had this stamp for a while now and just couldn’t help but use it for this challenge. It’s she just soooooo sweet!

I also used a sketch from SCS from a couple of week’s ago for the layout of my card.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Recipe:

Stamps: Lolli Anya – The Greeting Farm; Sweet Sentiment – Hero Arts

Paper: White; Red; Mustard; DP – Basic Grey

Other: Black Ink; Red Grosgrain Ribbon; Oval Punch; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Now I have that song in my head Frances. Super sweet.

Unknown said...

frances...this IS totally sweet!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Too cute, Frances!!! Love the vibrant colors!!!

Barbara said...

The sentiment says it all...SWEET!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

loving this bright color combo...cute

Lynda Benden said...

I bet when Lori gave us this challenge you were excited as can be to have this darling image! It is perfect Frances!!!!