Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Kim!!!!!!

MFT BDay Girl wm

Hi everyone,

Today the MFT Stamps Design Team are celebrating the birthday of our favorite MFT Lady Kim and what better way to celebrate then with a Birthday Blog Mobbing.

Happy Birthday Kim!!!!!!!!

The blog mobbing started at Arlene Cuevas blog so if you didn’t come from there you might want to hop back there now so you don’t miss out on any of the fun.

For my card today I used the à la modes - Birthday Girl stamp set, I just love this stamp set. I used 4 MFT Die-namics on the front of my card these are:

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

Ricrac

MFT BDay Girl2 wm

For the inside of my card I layered the sentiment using the Die-namics Decorative Doily Duo. I also added the Die-namics Ric Rac along the bottom of my card.

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

"If you'd like to join the celebration, we'd LOVE you to participate! You can add a card to the Splitcoast Galleries using the keyword "HBMFTLADY" or, if you're a Facebook lovin' girl you can add your project to the MFT Fan Facebook page! Not yet a fan of MFT on Facebook? You can "like" it here. and add your post! Don't have time to stamp? Just stop by the MFT Facebook page and wish the MFT Lady a happy birthday. Let's MOB her on her special day!

Well now it is time to leave my blog as you continue along our birthday mobbing. Your next stop is to the incredible Inge Groot. Don’t forget to pop on over and wish Kim a happy birthday!

Stamps: à la modes - Birthday Girl – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Red; Ellie’s Tale DP – Sassafras
Die-namics: Leafy Flourish Die; Rolled Daisy Die; Ric Rac Die; Notched Tag Die; Decorative Doily Duo Die – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Long Oval Nestabilities; Pink Button; Twine; Pearl; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

16 comments:

Eva said...

Frances, this is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I almost used the same image...hehehe

Unknown said...

Aw, I LOVE this! What a great daisy embellishment, I haven't used this stamp in too long... think I need to fix that!

Kim said...

Frances, this is just fantastic! I am so excited, this is the sweetest surprise (almost) ever! :)

Arlene said...

Stunning Frances! ♥

Barbara said...

Perfect birthday card for Kim, Frances!!

Christina Fischer said...

Frances, this is SO cute! I love the combination of papers and dies! :)

Michele Boyer said...

Cute as can be, Frances! I LOVE the flower!

Inge Groot said...

Beautiful card Frances, love the lay out too!

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Frances!

Erin Smetak said...

Beautiful card, Frances!!!

Sarah Gough said...

what a great card, I love all those layered dies!

Liz said...

How fun you ladies are Happy birthday to Kim

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so cute

Cindy Haffner said...

PERFECT Frances!!~

Jodi Collins said...

How AWESOME Frances! I LOVE this sweet á la mode and that flower is AMAZING!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so fabulous!!