Monday, July 18, 2011

Hide and Seek!

Jack Hide&Seek wm

Hi everyone,

My card today uses a stamp from a new (to me) stamp company, that I discovered while blog surfing recently. Since having a grandson just over a year ago, I am on the look out for fun boy stamps that I can use to make cards for either him or for his Mum to use for family and friends.

This stamp is from a company called Ladybug Crafts Ink, and I couldn’t resist purchasing a few stamps in their Jack line, they are just so adorable. This one is called Hide and Seek Jack, now how could I not buy this one, it has a little boy and an owl!!!!!! You may also notice over the next few weeks that I have started coloring the hair of little boys I use on cards red, this is because my grandson has red hair!

Jack Hide&Seek2 wm

Stamps: Hide & Seek Jack – Ladybug Crafts Ink; Circle Sentiment – Whimsy Stamps; Sentiment (inside) – Stamp It
Paper: White; Brown; Blue; Splash DP – Echo Park
Other: Black Ink; Circle Punches; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

7 comments:

  1. I am sure your grandson will love this card! It is so fun and love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure your grandson will love this card! It is so fun and love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute ! Hope you'll link it up to my Little Boy themed challenge here http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2011/08/sandys-challenge-5.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments on my creations. Hope you enjoy your day!