Monday, July 18, 2011

Hide and Seek!

Jack Hide&Seek wm

Hi everyone,

My card today uses a stamp from a new (to me) stamp company, that I discovered while blog surfing recently. Since having a grandson just over a year ago, I am on the look out for fun boy stamps that I can use to make cards for either him or for his Mum to use for family and friends.

This stamp is from a company called Ladybug Crafts Ink, and I couldn’t resist purchasing a few stamps in their Jack line, they are just so adorable. This one is called Hide and Seek Jack, now how could I not buy this one, it has a little boy and an owl!!!!!! You may also notice over the next few weeks that I have started coloring the hair of little boys I use on cards red, this is because my grandson has red hair!

Jack Hide&Seek2 wm

Stamps: Hide & Seek Jack – Ladybug Crafts Ink; Circle Sentiment – Whimsy Stamps; Sentiment (inside) – Stamp It
Paper: White; Brown; Blue; Splash DP – Echo Park
Other: Black Ink; Circle Punches; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

Patty Sue 2 said...

I am sure your grandson will love this card! It is so fun and love your coloring!

Patty Sue 2 said...

I am sure your grandson will love this card! It is so fun and love your coloring!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh William will LOVE this!!

Runnergirl Creations said...

Lovely! Thanks for sharing!

Joanne (jojot) said...

cute, cute, cute

Sandy Ang said...

This is so cute ! Hope you'll link it up to my Little Boy themed challenge here http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2011/08/sandys-challenge-5.html