Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sending Extra Love!

MFTWSC27 AimHigh wm

Hi everyone!

I am back again today with another MFT card to share with you. It’s time for this week’s Wednesday Stamp Club sketch over on the MFT Stamps Member Forum of SCS.

For my card today I used MFT Stamps new PI Aim High stamp set. The kite is a separate image to the PI girl so you can decide whether you want to include it on your card or not. I paper pieced the girls dress and also the kite. The sentiment used on the front of my card is from the Well Worn Greetings stamp set.

I substituted the oval shape on the sketch for the label from the Die-namics You Move Me set. I also used the Die-namics Solid Bracket Border along the striped panel.

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFTWSC27 AimHigh2 wm

Here is the inside of my card. I added one of the sentiments and the kite to my card. I also used the Die-namics Solid Bracket Border along the edge of my designer paper.

MFTWSC27

To play along with us this week all you need to do is follow the sketch, upload your creation to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC27. Join us this week in the MFT forum for lots of chatter and fun! Be sure to check out Kim's Blog, she will have a full list of all the designers participating in today's challenge!

Stamps: PI Aim High; Well Worn Greetings – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Red; Fly A Kite DP – My Mind’s Eye
Die-namics: You Move Me; Solid Bracket Border – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Red Ink; Twine; Studs; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET as can be!!~

Lisa H. said...

really cute!

Jodi Collins said...

She is SUPER cute Frances! LOVE the papers and the PI you used!

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a sweet scene

Jessie/knightrone said...

I LOVE this!!