Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Take A Hike!

MFTWSC29Hike wm

Hi everyone,

It’s Wednesday which means it’s time for this week’s Wednesday Stamp Club sketch over on the MFT Stamps Member Forum of SCS. This week we are up to sketch #29 which I am sure you will love.

For my card I decided today I used Fred Bear Takes a Hike, I just love the Fred Bear stamps and this one is no exception! I actually turned the sketch upside down as it worked better to have the Die-namics Sunshine die on my card then any of the other dies, especially as I used such masculine designer papers. I also used the Die-namics Simply Scallops Medium die along the top of my card.

Sunshine

MFT_SimplyScallopsMedium_PreviewGraphic

MFTWSC29Hike2 wm

Here is the inside of my card, I stamped Fred Bear using brown ink on the left side of my card and added some grass along the bottom of my card. I then added the sentiments to my card using black ink.

MFTWSCSketch29

To play along with us this week all you need to do is follow the sketch, upload your creation to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC29. Join us this week in the MFT forum for lots of chatter and fun! Be sure to check out Kim's Blog, she will have a full list of all the designers participating in today's challenge!

Stamps: Fred Bear Takes A Hike – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Brown; Kraft; Actopus to Zelephant DP – K &Company
Die-namics: Sunshine Die; Simply Scallops Medium – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

12 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

you always have the best papers, and this is so adorable.

Sandy said...

Love youe bear with his cute snail getting a free ride LOL, beautiful papers, fab card,
Sandy

Sarah Gough said...

So cute Frances!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Super duper cute!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Chris said...

cute Fred, I love this sketch!

Cindy Haffner said...

WICKED SWEET!!~

Jodi Collins said...

SO fun Frances! LOVE the papers you've paired with him!!

Megan said...

So cute. I love this Fred!

Silli said...

hehe, what a sweet image...love the sun and the papers...Well done Frances;-)

jeanne girl said...

Love the papers you used with this card!! And always love Fred Bear :)

Joanne (jojot) said...

so fun......but watch out for the beats while hiking

Jessie/knightrone said...

Fred's so CUTE!!