Wednesday, July 27, 2011

You Really Are Sew Special!

MFTWSC Sew wm

Hi everyone!

I am back again today with another MFT card to share with you. It’s time for this week’s Wednesday Stamp Club sketch over on the MFT Stamps Member Forum of SCS.

For my card I used MFT Stamps Sew Nifty Die-namics & Stamp Set, this is such a fun set! The scallop panels down the bottom of my card were created using the Die-namics Simply Scallops Medium that I used to cut cream and green felt. I wrapped some Lemondrop Yellow Twine around the cotton real cut out I created using both the stamp & the die from the set.

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_SimplyScallopsMedium_PreviewGraphic

MFTWSC30 Sew2 wm

Here is the inside of my card. I added one of the sentiments and the dress form from the Sew Nifty Die-namics & Stamp Set.

MFTWSCSketch30

To play along with us this week all you need to do is follow the sketch, upload your creation to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC30. Join us this week in the MFT forum for lots of chatter and fun! Be sure to check out Kim's Blog, she will have a full list of all the designers participating in today's challenge!

Stamps: Sew Nifty – MFT Stamps
Paper: Cream; Black; Material Girl DP – Cosmo Cricket
Die-namics: Sew Nifty; Simply Scallops Medium – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Lemonade Twine; Needle; Circle Nestabilities; Cream & Green Felt; Foam Tape

aa-owl-signature

13 comments:

Rachel G said...

WOW! Love this! Love the colors and your scallops!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is really super cute, love the dp you used with this image

Cindy Haffner said...

I ADORE this Frances!!~

Kary said...

Hi Frances! This card is beautiful!! Love what you did both inside & out. I really have to find time to ink up this set sometime ;) Thanks!

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is adorable. I have this set and love what you did with it; it works so well with this layout!

Gabby said...

Great sketch card, Frances! I really like your choice of papers and how you chose to layer them. The threaded spool and felt layers add so much texture and interest to the card. Very nice! :)

Barbara said...

Gorgeous, Frances!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG Frances, I love it! I don't have that set but will be using my voucher for it for sure!!! :)

CraftyMomOf3 said...

So pretty Frances!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Sarah Gough said...

SO pretty, love all those felt scallops!

Joanne (jojot) said...

all I can say is 'WOW'

Jodi Collins said...

AMAZING Frances! LOVE the papers you used and the spool of twine is TOO fun!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Oh how GORGEOUS!!