Thursday, November 17, 2022

Big Birthday Wishes


 Hi Crafty Friends,

It's challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. Maryann Einam our challenge hostess for the month continues to issue the challenges.

For our challenge this week Maryann has requested that we create a card with more than a centre fold. Think easel, pop-up, centre step or shutter card, etc.


As my newest Made to Surprise by Sam Calcott dies arrived from her Showstopper Card collection, I decided to pull out one of the dies to use for my card for this challenge. As I have been wanting to use the Gina K Designs floral paper for a while, I went with the Tri-fold 6 x 6 Showstopper Card die set as this was the one that suited the size of paper pad.

These showstopper dies can either be used as a single tri-fold card or adhered together to make what Sam Calcott calls a "Showstopper" Card. Depending on which end you adhere together can give you a totally different looks.

For the sentiment I used the new Showstopper Sentiment set which I layered using circle dies included Creative Craft Products Nested Circles Filigree Frame die set.


My card folds flat (as you can see in the photo above), the size when folded is 6 inches x 10 inches. 

I added two butterflies using the Butterflies Galore Stamp/Die set also included in the Showstopper collections.


I added white panels to the back of the card, with a few more sentiments from the Showstopper Sentiments stamp set and two of the butterfly stamps from the Butterflies Galore Stamp/Die set.

This is also a great place to add a handwritten greeting.

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

4 comments:

Lois said...

That's a really cool card, Frances! I love the floral paper, and that die is awesome!

Karen Aicken said...

Cool card, love the papers!

Liz Williams said...

You are just amazing, Frances. This is just awesome. What beautiful papers you used, such perfect craftmanship, and those butterflies just stole my heart.

Lynn McAuley said...

How uniquely awesome!! This card is a beautiful creation, Frances!! So perfectly crafted!