Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hey Chick!

PWC168 Clucking wm

Hi everyone,

It’s time for another Pretties Wednesday Challenge over on the Paper Pretties Blog. This week the challenge is to create your own background/designer paper using stamps.

For my card I used Paper Pretties Cluck Part II stamp set, I used the chicken wire included in this set to create my background on the yellow card. The layout of my card is a recent sketch from Splitcoast Stampers (SC345).

PWC168 Clucking2 wm

Here is the inside of my card. I used the chicken wire stamp again to create my background on my yellow card. I also added one of the sentiments and the chicken to my card.

How to Enter: If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project using the above challenge and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword PWC168.

Don’t forget to include a link to your card on the Paper Pretties Blog, so everyone can see it too. You don’t have to use Paper Pretties stamps to play, but of course if you have them we would love to see you use them. One random participant will receive a Paper Pretties Stamps set … see the Paper Pretties Blog for more details.

 

Stamps: Cluck Part II – Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Black; Yellow; DP – Cosmo Cricket
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a fun card...great layout as well

Cindy Haffner said...

I LOVE your chicky!!~