Hi everyone and happy Sunday!
I have another Christmas card to share with you today. This is another of the cards I made at our Christmas In July shoebox swap last month. This card was designed by my friend Trish.
The Christmas tree on this card was created from just a semi circle, I have been meaning to make a card using this idea for sometime and never got around to it. So it was great that Trish finally made me do it hehe! I added a couple of rhinestones to my tree when I got home.
For those wanting to know how to fold the Christmas Tree here are some instructions thanks to my friend Trish and a photo too :)
1. Cut out large scallop circle, and cut in half.
2. Measure down approx. 1 inch on the centre cut point and draw a line from the first scallop to the 1 inch point … cut this portion off.
3. Count down 4 scallops and score from the centre cut point to the end of the 4th scallop.
4. Count down 5 scallops from the previous score line and score from the centre cut point to the end of the 5th scallop.
5. Fold on score lines … top score is mountain fold second score is a valley fold.
6. Decorate as desired and place on card.
|Stamps – SU|
|Other: Circle Nestabilities; Rhinestones; Star|