Friday, August 26, 2011

Season’s Greetings!

SU SeasonsGreet wm

Hi everyone,

Today I have two more Christmas cards to share with you that I create at a Christmas in July Shoebox swap last month with friends.

My first card was designed by my friend Dianne using kraft card, I really should use this more often.

SU Joy2 wm

My final card from the shoebox swap was designed by my friend Helen. Helen loves cutting out and she cut out all these pieces that were used on this card for the 5 of us!

SU Joy3 wm

Here is the inside of the card. You can see a tiny bit of this from the outside. What a fun family scene Smile

Both cards using SU products

aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

These are so PRETTY!~

Joanne (jojot) said...

how fabulous...esp. love the first as I have that set and can case

MiamiKel said...

Stunning cards!! So elegant!

Cj said...

What stunning cards.xxx

Jessie/knightrone said...

So gorgeous!