Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Chick!

StampendousChick wm

Hi everyone,

I went digging into my older stamps for todays card, it is good to ink up something you haven’t inked for a while everyone now and then don’t you think!

This little cute chick is one from Stampendous which I have had for a number of years. I used the MFT Die-namics Circle Stax 1 to create the circle cut out in the designer paper layer to reveal the base card for the image.

StampendousChick2 wm

Here is the inside of my card. As you can see I used the circle that I die cut from the front of my card and put it onto the lower right hand corner of the card.

Stamps: Delia Chick – Stampendous; Happy Birthday – Hero Arts; Best Ever Birthday – Stamp It (Aust)
Paper: White; Fine & Sunny DP – Kaisercraft
Other: Black Ink; MFT Die-namics Circle Stax 1; Pink Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Allisa said...

Super cute card. I love how you cut out the circle and then used the cut out on the inside of your card.

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET little chick Frances!!~

Joanne (jojot) said...

fabulous.....I really must use that layout again...I LOVE IT