Thursday, January 3, 2013

Homespun Heart Friend

MFTWSC105 HeartYou wm

Hi everyone,

It’s Wednesday which means it’s time for this week’s Wednesday Stamp Club sketch over on the MFT Stamps Member Forum of SCS. This week it is my turn to host the sketch.

GetSketchy_DesignTeamblinkie

For my card this week I have used the new Lisa Johnson Designs Homespun Hearts stamp set which is going to be released this coming Tuesday 8th January. I used the MFT Stamps Jelly Bean Green Ink pad to stamp the stem and leaves and for the heart flower I used the MFT Stamps Wild Cherry Ink Pad. The heart flower was die cut using the new Die-namics Rustic Heart set.

For the circles on the base card I used the Die-namics Circle Stax 1 and layered this onto the new Die-namics Heart Doily. For the layers of my card I used Bubble Gum Card and the base is Whip Cream card.

MFT_TypeKeyStampSet_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT-JellybeanGreen

MFT-WildCherry

MFTWSC105 HeartYou2 wm

Here is the inside of my card. I used the new Die-namics Heart Doily again …. love this die and the Die-namics Circle Stax 1 for my sentiment. I then stamped my sentiment and heart which are both from the Lisa Johnson Designs Homespun Hearts stamp set.

MFTWSC105

We encourage you all to play along, and to enter your card in the weekly draw for a $15 gift voucher to the MFT Boutique. Simply follow the sketch and create a card or other paper creation. You may use any stamps and supplies that you wish. Each week, a keyword is assigned to the sketch. All you need to do to enter, is upload your card to the gallery at SCS, and enter the given keyword in the keyword box, during the upload process. After the deadline, we randomly choose a winner from that week's entries and the winner will receive a $15 gift voucher. If the winning card uses MFT stamps, the participant will earn a $5 bonus, for a total of a $20 gift voucher! That is up to $100 per month in prizes, JUST for playing along. We hope you'll join us in 2013.


Check out the FAQ - Wednesday Stamp Club thread if you need any further info on this challenge or help on how to upload your card to the SCS gallery.

Be sure to check out Kim's Blog, she will have a full list of all the designers participating in today's challenge!

Stamps: LJD Homespun Hearts – MFT Stamps
Paper: Bubble Gum Card; Whip Cream Card – MFT Stamps; Love Me DP – My Mind’s Eye
Die-namics: Heart Doily; Rustic Hearts; Circle Stax 1 – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Wild Cherry Ink Pad; Jelly Bean Green Ink Pad; Pink Candy Dots; Foam Tape

#aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

elizabeth said...

Such a pretty card. Love the different papers you used.

Unknown said...

This is a great card. Looking forward to participating in the sketch challenge!

Joanne (jojot) said...

such a sweet V day card

Cindy Haffner said...

I think I need that heart die Frances, GORGEOUS!~

Ravengirl said...

Very cute! I like the stitches used as accents!

Jane White said...

I love that heart flower and the plaid heart!