Thursday, January 10, 2013

Hot Java Mamas!

CCEE1302 Hot Java PopUp wm

Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. This week our challenge hostess for the month Joanne Grzelak continues to issue the challenges.

Now that the festivities are over, Joanne wants us to take some time to play with our newest stamping ‘toys’. Be ready to be enabled!

Now what a fun challenge is this!!!!!! I normally get a few things stamping related for Christmas, plus I had a few things that I got before Christmas that also need to be played with. There is never enough hours in a day to get to play with it all … right!

CCEE1302 Hot Java PopUp2 wm

For my card today I decided to make a pop up card using the Sizzix Pop N Cut die. The basic Pop N Cut die I have had for a few months now and used before, but the “Hello” pop up insert is a new one I got from Santa. I have managed to get a number of the inserts of this die since I purchased it, plus enabled a couple of my friends to buy the die too, so expect to see lots of pop ups on my blogs in the future.

I also received the Art Impressions Girlfriends Blend stamp set for Christmas so I used it for the front and inside of my card. On the inside I cut around the image and attached it to the top of the card above the ‘Hello”.  Oh and there is one more Santa present on this and that is the Fancy That Die Zippity Do Da die which I used at the top and bottom on the inside. You can see it better on the top, but it is also on the bottom too.

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

Stamps: Girlfriends Blend – Art Impressions; From All of Us Sentiment (Dog Walker Set) – Riley and Company
Paper: White; Pink; Dark Pink; Love Letters DP – Trimcrafts
Other: Black Ink; Sizzix Pop N Cuts Base; Sizzix Pop N Cuts Insert Phrase Hello; Fancy That Zippity Do Da Die; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

12 comments:

Vicky Gould said...

You always make the coolest cards, Frances. I love these happy ladies drinking java and sharing gossip...aren't they having fun!

Benzi said...

I haven't seen the zippity do da die but I like it, and what a fun name it has. Really cute card..nothing like a bunch of ladies enjoying some java and, no doubt, gossiping. :-)

Joanne (jojot) said...

How fabulous is this....and they actually look like 'real' ladies...and surely look like they are having a great time...love your popup and will look forward to seeing more

Lois said...

What a fun card! Love the pop-up!

Sabrina said...

That is very cool! I love pop-ups :D.

Silli said...

BIG smile Frances, what a funny image! LLLLOVE it! xoxo

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Fun new toys, Frances, and your mamas made me giggle!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

There's nothing like fun times with our girlfriends...love this image, your coloring, and the pop-up sentiment. Fun and cute, Frances!

wannabcre8tive said...

What a fun card, I love the image and your inside pop up.

Kathy Bradley said...

Frances,
This image makes me giggle - I love your card - so adorable and wonderful!

Sparkly Engineer said...

I love these images and this is super cute. The pop up is great.

Cindy Haffner said...

AWESOME!!~