Sunday, January 13, 2013

January 2013

MFT Calendar Jan13 wm

Hi everyone,

As you can see I have finally gotten around to creating my calendar page for my MFT Calendar which I am creating this year. I actually did make it a couple of weeks ago, but this is the first chance I have had to put it onto my blog.

I used the LLD Journal It - Calendar Basics stamp set to create the calendar portion of this page along with the Die-namics LLD Insert It - 3x4 Insert which fits perfectly with the grids for the calendar.

For my main image I used à la modes Martinis on Me as it works so well with celebrating the new year. I paper pieced the girls dress using the same designer paper as is on the left side of the calendar page. The sentiment is from the Clearly Sentimental about New Beginnings stamp set …. love this sentiment. I used the Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX and Die-namics Fishtail Flags Layers for the sentiment. I also added a martini glass from the Die-namics Let’s Toast set.

MFT Calendar Jan13 2 wm

Here is my calendar page again for the month of January this time attached to the special holder which I purchased from Ikea for it. This holder is meant for photos but I am using it for my calendar for 2013.

Here are the some of the MFT Products I used to create this page:

MFT_PIKickOutofYou_PreviewGraphic

MFT_TypeKeyStampSet_PreviewGraphic

MFT_TypeKeyStampSet_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_PIKickOutofYou_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

Stamps: LLD Journal It - Calendar Basics; à la modes Martinis on Me; Clearly Sentimental About New Beginnings – MFT Stamps
Paper: Whip Cream; Black; DP – My Mind’s Eye
Die-namics: Let’s Toast; Insert It 3 x 4; Fishtail Flags Stax; Fishtail Flags Layers Stax;
Other: Black Ink; Burgundy Ink; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

stampingbowd said...

Check out ALM fancy red shoes!!! I love this calendar page!!! Adorable!

Queen Mary said...

Frances, I love this! I'm so glad you chose to share this with us. I had wanted to make a calendar for some friends and now I feel empowers to make one! I know Taylored Expressions has a calendar challenge, I've been checking it out -- this is a fun one with the martini girl!

Joanne (jojot) said...

now that is one stylin' calendar page