Hi everyone and happy Sunday! I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.
It’s day 5 of the MFTeasers and I have another teaser to share with you! Today the MFT Stamps Design Team are featuring more of the new sets that are to be released by MFT Stamps on Tuesday 8th January.
Today we are excited to feature a brand new line of stamps to the MFT Stamps range called Doodle Gardens. We will be releasing three new stamp sets this month:
- Doodle Gardens – Sweet Friend
- Doodle Gardens – I’m Raptor Round Your Finger
- Doodle Gardens – Far Out
To start off my projects today I have used the Doodle Gardens – I’m Raptor Round Your Finger stamp set … is this so adorable!!!!!!!!
The main image was stamped and layered onto card using the Die-namics Circle Stax 1 & 2. For the sentiment I used one of the tags from the Die-namics Accent It Labels and Tabs set. At the bottom of my card I used the Die-namics Paper Doll Boy Border.
The base of my card uses Gumdrop Green Card and I also used Gumdrop Green Ribbon.
Die-namics Circle Stax 1 and Die-namics Heart Doily. I have also used the Die-namics Paper Doll Boy Border.
To accompany the card I have created a square pillow box using the new Die-namics Square Pillow Box die.
And one more look at our Doodle Garden – I’m Raptor Round Your Finger Pillow Box.
|Stamps: Doodle Garden – I’m Raptor Round Your Finger – MFT Stamps|
|Paper: White; Black; Gum Drop Green Card – MFT Stamps; Serenade DP – Bo Bunny|
|Die-namics: Circle Stax; Paper Doll Boy Border; Accent It Labels & Tags; Heart Doily; Square Pillow Box – MFT Stamps|
|Other: Black Ink; Gumdrop Green Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics|
For my second project today I have created my February calendar page for my 2013 calendar. I haven’t done the January page yet, but at least I have February’s done hehe.
For this page I used Doodle Gardens – Sweet Friend stamp set. Of course I also used the LLD Journal It - Calendar Basics stamp set for the calendar portion of this page.
Underneath the calendar I have layered the Die-namics Heart Doily which also has a circle of designer paper on top of it created using the Die-namics Circle Stax. The sentiment on the top of the calendar was stamped and layered using the new Accent It – Labels and Tabs set from Red Hot card. Along the bottom of the calendar I added the Die-namics Layered Heart Border as well as a heart from the border on the calendar.
I also added a Red Hot Button and hemp cord to the centre of the calendar.
Here is another view of my calendar, this time on the holder that I purchased from Ikea for it.
Here are the details about the upcoming release:
- You can attend the New Release Party on January 8 from 8-10 PM EST HERE in the MFT forum, where you can WIN PRIZES!
- The MFT release, including all new stamp sets and Die-namics, is on January 8 at 10 PM EST. You'll find all the newest products HERE at release time.
- The guest designer contest is going on now! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics.
- If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to the MFT Blog NOW. Be sure to leave comments as you go for the chance to win one of 2, $10 gift certificates given away daily. The winners will be posted on January 8 just before the release party, on the MFT blog.
|Stamps: Doodle Garden – Sweet Friend; LLD Journal It Calendar Basics – MFT Stamps|
|Paper: Whip Cream; Red Hot – MFT Stamps; Tangerine DP – My Mind’s Eye|
|Die-namics: Insert It 3 x 4; Layered Heart Border; Heart Doily; Circle Stax 1; Accent It Labels & Tabs|
|Other: Black Ink; MFT Stamps Wild Cherry Ink; Red Hot Button; Hemp Cord; Foam Tape; Copics|