Monday, March 25, 2013

Happy Birthday 2 You

MFT-HB2You-wm

Hi everyone,

I have a Clean and Simple card to share with you today. I recently found a sketch online which I thought would be perfect to use with my washi tape I seem to be collecting and not using LOL. So as you can see I pulled some of my washi tape out and created this card.

For my card I used MFT Stamps Birthday Sentiments stamp set which this month’s triple scoop set … this has to be my all time favorite birthday sentiment set and I don’t think it will be going very far away from my desk EVER!

I used Sweet Tooth card on this.

MFT-HB2You2-wm

Here is the inside of my card, I added just the one strip of washi this time round and added the two birthday sentiments from the Birthday Sentiments stamp set.

Here are the MFT Products I used on my card today:

Stamps: Birthday Sentiments – MFT Stamps
Paper: Sweet Tooth; Navy
Other: Blue Iris Fluid Chalk; Prussian Blue Fluid Chalk; Lime Green Fluid Chalk; Washi Tape – My Mind’s Eye; Foam Tape.

 

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

love this one....festive and fun

Sparkly Engineer said...

I love washi tape for quickie cards.