Friday, March 15, 2013

Happy Birthday

MFT-Poppy-Bday-wm

Hi everyone,

My card today used the new Die-namics Poppy Builder die which was released earlier in the week … love this new die-namics! I have also used the Die-namics Large Leaf-Filled Flourish under the Poppy.

The sentiments used here are from the Birthday Sentiments stamp set which is this months Triple Scoop set. The sentiment was stamped using Black Licorice Ink.

For the base, layers and poppy I used Electric Red; Black Licorice, Sweet Tooth and Gumdrop Green card.

MFT-Poppy-Bday2-wm

Here is the inside of my card … I used two more stamps from the Birthday Sentiments stamp set which was stamped using Wild Cherry Ink.

Here are the MFT Products I used in my card today:

Stamps: Birthday Sentiments – MFT Stamps
Paper: Sweet Tooth; Electric Red; Gumdrop Green; Black Licorice – MFT Stamps
Die-namics: Poppy Builder; Leaf Filled Flourish – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Licorice Ink (MFT); Wild Cherry Ink (MFT)

 

#aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So PRETTY Frances!!~

Silli said...

wow, love the pretty flower...

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Frances! Love the stunning Poppy! Your country is beautiful!